Allstate Sale Opportunity
Local Allstate agencies are looking for Property and Casualty sales producers!
Are you looking for a new opportunity to maximize your skills and help others? Working directly with an Allstate Exclusive Agent might be your answer.
Allstate Exclusive Agents are independent contractors/owners representing Allstate. They have the freedom to plan their agency's direction, growth and future. Agency staff members perform a fundamental role in servicing customers, supporting agents and building strong relationships with the community both on the phone and in person.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Recent work experience in selling with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Have the ability to consistently meet agency goals and the ability to quickly reorganize priorities to maintain agency goals
- Have a proficiency in written and oral communication
Other daily duties:
- Sell auto, home, boat, motorcycle, and other specialty lines via leads, telemarketing, walk-ins, and other avenues and resources
- Generate quotes
- Build relationships with new and existing customers
- Proactively identify and act on cross-sell opportunities with current Allstate customers and products
- Provide excellent customer service
- Prospect and generate new business through leads and referrals
- Conduct policy reviews and update policies
- Process payments and report claims
- Property & Casualty and/or Life, Accident & Health license preferred but not required
- Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their licenses are encouraged to apply
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
- Willingness to learn
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- One year minimum insurance experience preferred, but not required
- High School Diploma
- Competitive base plus commission
- Ongoing company training and professional development
If you are looking to advance your career potential, please submit your resume! We look forward to hearing from you!
Pay: $25,000 to $45,000/year
Salary based on experience. There is also a commission component to the base salary.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0611WC