Exclusive Agency Owner
BUILD MORE THAN A BUSINESS. BUILD A GOOD LIFE.
Become an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner
Allstate is looking for a special kind of person who wants to own equity in their own business and is ready to work hard for real financial success. Want to start earning what you’re really worth? With Allstate, there are no caps on what you can make, so the sky’s the limit!
Why become an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner?
- Competitive compensation, rewards and incentives for your hard work
- Customizable marketing and advertising tools to help grow your business
- Brand-name recognition from a top marketer and a Fortune 100 Company
- No franchise fees required
- No insurance background necessary
For the driven individual there are few career choices that compare to running your own business and being your own boss. So the question of why a career in property & casualty, life and health insurance sales is less about what you do and more about who you are. Our successful network of Insurance Agents balance an uncompromised passion for helping others with a personal drive to achieve unparalleled success. That’s how we know that over 16 million households are in Good Hands.
As an Allstate Agent you will sell and service 13 major lines of insurance, including:
As part of our agency network, you will be backed by the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America with over 80 years of experience. You will also benefit from:
- Owning the economic interest of the business
- Opportunity to open multiple agency locations
- Advanced technology such as paperless processing and intranet applications
- Local sales and marketing support
- On-going consultative support from a Field Sales Leader for business planning, business results reviews and marketing processes
How Will I be Rewarded?
- New agents opening their agency from scratch enjoy additional start up bonuses and an enhanced commission scale to help get your agency up and running!
If you’re looking to build a good life for yourself and make a difference in the lives of others apply today and learn more from real Allstate Insurance Agents at AllstateAgent.com
More About Allstate
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. Allstate is widely known through the "You're In Good Hands With Allstate ®" slogan. We have approximately 70,000 professionals made up of employees, agency owners and staff. Among Allstate's employees, nearly 60 percent are women, and more than 30 percent are minorities.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: MT