LSP Sales Fargo
Allstate has opportunities for professional, career oriented sales leaders. This role is at the agency level in sales. This career move is compensated with a base salary as well as a competitive commission structure.
This is a state licensed position and requires a Property and Casualty license, this license is easily attainable and we can discuss. If you do not have a P/C license, let’s set up a time to discuss how to become licensed.
All licensed professionals are encouraged to set up a time to discuss a career path with Allstate, a leader in the insurance industry and an established brand trusted worldwide.
Don’t hamstring your professional sales ability with a company that limits your sales tools. Allstate has a full complement of financial tools to best fit our client’s needs.
Think Allstate, and think quality of life. Our agencies are open Monday through Friday from 8ish to 5ish, with a rotating Saturday. This opportunity is worth it just for the schedule, not to mention the competitive compensation packages and quality ongoing training that you will receive with our agents.
The ideal candidate to join our professional ranks would have:
- Impeccable trust and integrity, an honest broker
- A pragmatist that understands client needs as well as agency operations
- A strong competitive desire to quote, sell, close and prospect sales leads
- Goal oriented and driven to consistently meet and exceed goals and benchmarks
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
Your work life includes
- Your charming personality, motivated and ready
- Selling auto, home, boat, motorcycle, and other specialty lines via leads, telemarketing, walk-ins, and other avenues and resources
- Generating quotes
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
- The priceless understanding that you’ve made the best career move possible
- Proactively identifying and acting on cross-sell opportunities with current Allstate customers and products
- Providing excellent customer service
- Generating new business through leads and referrals
- Conducting policy reviews and updating policies
- Processing payments and reporting claims
What we offer
- Thorough training where you will build confidence in your skills and expertise
- A salary based on experience
- Competitive salary that includes a base salary as well as a commission component
- Continual industry training and professional development
- A competitive environment, agencies are always in the midst of competitions-challenges and prizes
- Growth potential within your LSP role and the opportunity to build a solid professional foundation within the Insurance industry
- A wide variety of risk management financial tools to serve your clients
- An inclusive culture of success
What you do not need to be concerned with
- A call center atmosphere, this is not a call center job
- Door to door knocking—none of that
- Looking for another career because you cannot survive on “commission only” type jobs
- Having only a limited [one tool] in your toolbox
I look forward to our discussion!
Job Status: Full Time